1) Breaking protocol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomed US President Barack Obama and wife Michelle at the airport.
2) US President Barack Obama scatters rose petals at the Mahatma Gandhi memorial at Rajghat in New Delhi
3) Signs of times to come for Indo-US ties? US President waters a sapling at Raj Ghat.
4) The note in visitor’s book, left by US President Barack Obama on his visit to Rajghat, New Delhi, as a part of his 3-day trip to India
5)Wing Commander Pooja Thakur stole the show at the presidential guard of honour as she led the ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan
6) In India, do as Indians do, is the adage US President Barack Obama seems to be following. He does the namaste to President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Rashtrapati Bhavan
7) Prime Minister Narendra Modi plays the gracious host, as he prepares a cup of tea for US President Barack Obama at the Hyderabad House.
8) Joint Address by both the country heads
9) President Pranab Mukherjee and US President Barack Obama during their meeting at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi on Sunday.
10) Convoy of US president Barack Obama arrives at Rajpath to attend the 108 minutes of Republic day function during rain in New Delhi
11) President Parnab Mukherjee, President of the United States Barack Obama with wife Michelle Obama and PM Narendra Modi at the Republic Day.
12) A spectator displays a placard that reads “We Love Obama” during the 66th Republic Day parade at Rajpath.
13) U.S. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama with Kailash Satyarthi at the Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi.
15) The crowd cheers as President Obama quotes from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge – “Senorita, bade bade desho mein….. you know what I mean.”