1) Desert Festival in Jaisalmer , India The pageantry here is stunning! Seriously.
2) Indian army holding Indian national flag
3) Deepest Stairwell In The World, Rajasthan, India.
4) Meenakshi Temple ~Madurai, India.
5) The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
6) Elephant Carved From Rock
7) Temple d’Akshardham, Delhi, India
8) Sadhu With Rudraksha Mala, Maha Kumbh Mela, Allahabad
9) Phuktal Monastery in Ladakh, India, during monsoon season
10) Kempfort Religious Site, Bangalore, India
11) Khajuraho Temples ~ Madhya Pradesh
12) The Taj Mahal in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
13) Mohabbat Maqabara, Junagadh, Gujarat, India is a Nawabs royal palace-mausoleum of the late 19th century, a mixture of Indo-Islamic and Gothic architecture.
14) Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tiruchirappally, Tamil Nadu, India
15) Kashmir, India
16) Sadhu in front of the red fort in Agra, India
17) Somnath Temple, Gujarat, India
18) Theyyam, popular Hindu ritual art form of worship of North Kerala, India
19) Ganga Aarti, India
20) Masala Chai…
Part 2: Do See