5 Super quotes from the super book
1) Visit Tata Steel
2) Visit Tata Football Academy
3) Visit XLRI Campus
4) Visit Durga Puja Pandals, if you are there at that time.
5) Walk on the Kadma – Sonari link road. It is liberating.
6) Slide on the golf course next to Beldih lake, opposite Loyola school, when it rains. You will become really good at stopping the cricket ball.
7) Go see the confluence of Subarnerekha and Kharkhai rivers.
8) Go see Dalma hills. Trek to the summit of Dalma hills.
9) Go and eat Pani puri, paapdi and Egg roll in Kadma (near the vegetable market), Bistupur (near Regal theater), and Sakchi (opposite Basant talkies) are quintessential East India offerings.
10) Catch an auto, to go across town, and visit jubilee park, zoo and amusement park.
Hilarious Laws which you have not studied in schools:
Law of equality :
The time taken by a wife when she says I’ll get ready in 5 min is exactly equal to the time taken by husband when he says ‘I’ll cal u in 5 min!
Law of Queue:
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
Law of Telephone:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy tone.
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
Law of the Workshop:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
Law of Encounters:
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
Law of the Result:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will.
Law of Bio mechanics:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
People with the seats at the farthest from the screen arrive last.
Law of Coffee:
As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
Law of Proposal :
After u accept a proposal you will get a better one…
1) I constantly check my phone to see if my crush has texted me, even if it hasn’t buzzed.
2) When it comes to stalking my crush on Facebook, I m at my best.
3) I Accidentally like their old photos on facebook .
4) If I talk to my crush, I am super careful not to let them know how much I know about them via the internet.
5) I daydream about my crush. I will probably think about how cute they are. Also, what they are doing right now.
Maybe even what they are wearing. And most important, if they are thinking about me right now too.
6) In my mind, I’ve tried on my crush’s last name, just in case we get married, I’ve already picked out our honeymoon spot. Also, what I will name our children.
7) I’ve had an imaginary conversation in my head with my crush. Usually it goes better than any real conversation I might have with them.
8) I’ll also consider attending an event I would never go to under normal circumstances,because that’s where I might see my crush.
9) When I talk to my crush, I try my absolute hardest to keep my cool, but in my head, I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT.
10) My friends are sick and tired of how much I bring up my crush in conversation.
11) I’ve come close to perfecting the art of staring at my crush without them noticing
12) If we are in the same place ,I always know where she is at any given time, I’ll position myself in a room so that I can see my crush, and vice versa.
Despite all of this craziness, I’ve realized having a crush is one of the most human experiences I can possibly have
Kyuki har ek friend zaroori hota hai, so even i have some good friends who are very important in my life.
“A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” there are more than 1000 reasons why i value our friendship but these are ten best reasons i can write here.
1) Kaminey sab jaante hai, all my secret wishes 😉
2) Wo meri khushi ke lie bohot bade bade jhuth bolte hai 😛
3) Kyuki wo jaante hai kai mai kabhi kabhi hadd kar deta hu,, “offo nachiket ” 😛
4) Because i m their beloved ” nachi baby ” 😉
5) Just cz of them i get a chance to have some good food, kabhi unke hath ka to kabhi unke maa ke haath ka 😛
6) Unke alawa mere nakhre koi nahi seh sakta 😛
7) They are my biggest motivators to do exercise which i haven’t started yet 😛
8) they keep me updated about the latest gossips and we also create a new everyday 😛
9) bohot rote hai par fir bhi meri pics jarur click karte hai 🙂
10) Hamare beech me kabhi ego nahi aata 🙂
When you’re walking out of a bad breakup and trying to fall in love again, it’s obvious that you’d be bothered by the memories of your past. At times, you may also be specifically looking for someone who reminds you of your ex, just so you can feel complete again.
Don’t remember your ex for all the wrong reasons. Remember your ex for the fact that they caused you more pain than you could bear, and you’re still trying to erase that memory and trying to replace it with new and happier memories. As long as you stay firm on your decision to never get back into that painful relationship, you will have the strength to avoid any let’s-get-back-together requests from your old flame.
Imagine a Bihari proposal “Hum ektho baat kehna chahte hain aapse, I lubb you”, that would be quite a different way someone would approach you, right! Nevertheless, just like the unique proposal I bring to you the unique reasons why you could (not must) love a Bihari:
1) hum keh rahe hai
They are great orators. Even the lamest of the lame person can willingly or unwillingly participate in a debate and make you puzzled as to how they ended up talking about it. So, don’t worry when it will come to convincing your parents for marrying a Bihari, the task will be easily and smoothly tackled.
2) Bhaiya Chhathh Hai aaj
How they love Chhath, is not hidden from the nation. It becomes nationwide news when the festival of Chhath comes. Every Bihari celebrates this day with grandeur and pomp. All trains to Bihar are jam-packed with people rushing to participate in the celebration. You can enjoy a different culture and the grandness of the minutest things.
3) Jiya Ho Bihar Ke Lala
Biharis sing all the time, be it when they are singing (which is obvious) but also while talking. Their accent is so unique that though Biharis earlier used to shy away from sounding Bihari, now it is a ‘Cool’ thing. I must say ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ has made it ‘IN’ to talk in that accent which earlier was looked up with an unusual expression. So, not only will you thoroughly enjoy a unique language but also the accent will make you sing and dance on the ‘O Womaniya’ number with grace.
4) Litti Chokha
No matter how awkward the name Litti Chokha might sound to you, it is a dish that Biharis get pretty emotional about and on the mere mention of it starts a series of stories of how and when this dish is made. Other than this they thoroughly relish sattu, be it in form of food or as a drink.
5) Mishter Bihari Babu
Not generalizing it, but most of the Biharis are brainy people, despite the image that predominates in everyone’s minds that they are illiterate. If not all, most of them consciously or sub-consciously appear for the UPSC exam. So essentially, if you lay your hand on the right Bihari, then your future is more or less secure. And if you somehow don’t end up finding the brainy one, there is the hardworking lot who sweat out to make a position for themselves.
6) Hum Hum Hain, Baki Paani Kam Hain
Your Bihari Boy Friend will never make you feel left out, as they most commonly use ‘hum’ instead of ‘main’. So you can be assured that you are in the thoughts of your better half most of the time.
1) Suchi Dhaba
Its just outside the college and most of the people can be seen there during evening.
2) Hyderabad House, Shamshabad
3) Paradise Food Court
Just for World’s Best Biryani
For People who are not from South India and want to enjoy authentic South Indian Food.
5) Punjabi Affairs
Good food at the most economical Prices
for those who have absolutely nothing to do and bored at the campus can come here
7) Hard Rock Cafe
for people who are obsessed with good music and drinks .
Going here is recommended Only During Happy Hours, rest your choice .
9) Karachi Bakery
All the birthday cakes comes from here only.
For fishes, prawns, and all the good keraili food.