5 Super quotes from the super book
1) Visit Tata Steel
2) Visit Tata Football Academy
3) Visit XLRI Campus
4) Visit Durga Puja Pandals, if you are there at that time.
5) Walk on the Kadma – Sonari link road. It is liberating.
6) Slide on the golf course next to Beldih lake, opposite Loyola school, when it rains. You will become really good at stopping the cricket ball.
7) Go see the confluence of Subarnerekha and Kharkhai rivers.
8) Go see Dalma hills. Trek to the summit of Dalma hills.
9) Go and eat Pani puri, paapdi and Egg roll in Kadma (near the vegetable market), Bistupur (near Regal theater), and Sakchi (opposite Basant talkies) are quintessential East India offerings.
10) Catch an auto, to go across town, and visit jubilee park, zoo and amusement park.
Hilarious Laws which you have not studied in schools:
Law of equality :
The time taken by a wife when she says I’ll get ready in 5 min is exactly equal to the time taken by husband when he says ‘I’ll cal u in 5 min!
Law of Queue:
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
Law of Telephone:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy tone.
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
Law of the Workshop:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
Law of Encounters:
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
Law of the Result:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will.
Law of Bio mechanics:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
People with the seats at the farthest from the screen arrive last.
Law of Coffee:
As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
Law of Proposal :
After u accept a proposal you will get a better one…
1) I constantly check my phone to see if my crush has texted me, even if it hasn’t buzzed.
2) When it comes to stalking my crush on Facebook, I m at my best.
3) I Accidentally like their old photos on facebook .
4) If I talk to my crush, I am super careful not to let them know how much I know about them via the internet.
5) I daydream about my crush. I will probably think about how cute they are. Also, what they are doing right now.
Maybe even what they are wearing. And most important, if they are thinking about me right now too.
6) In my mind, I’ve tried on my crush’s last name, just in case we get married, I’ve already picked out our honeymoon spot. Also, what I will name our children.
7) I’ve had an imaginary conversation in my head with my crush. Usually it goes better than any real conversation I might have with them.
8) I’ll also consider attending an event I would never go to under normal circumstances,because that’s where I might see my crush.
9) When I talk to my crush, I try my absolute hardest to keep my cool, but in my head, I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT.
10) My friends are sick and tired of how much I bring up my crush in conversation.
11) I’ve come close to perfecting the art of staring at my crush without them noticing
12) If we are in the same place ,I always know where she is at any given time, I’ll position myself in a room so that I can see my crush, and vice versa.
Despite all of this craziness, I’ve realized having a crush is one of the most human experiences I can possibly have
Kyuki har ek friend zaroori hota hai, so even i have some good friends who are very important in my life.
“A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” there are more than 1000 reasons why i value our friendship but these are ten best reasons i can write here.
1) Kaminey sab jaante hai, all my secret wishes 😉
2) Wo meri khushi ke lie bohot bade bade jhuth bolte hai 😛
3) Kyuki wo jaante hai kai mai kabhi kabhi hadd kar deta hu,, “offo nachiket ” 😛
4) Because i m their beloved ” nachi baby ” 😉
5) Just cz of them i get a chance to have some good food, kabhi unke hath ka to kabhi unke maa ke haath ka 😛
6) Unke alawa mere nakhre koi nahi seh sakta 😛
7) They are my biggest motivators to do exercise which i haven’t started yet 😛
8) they keep me updated about the latest gossips and we also create a new everyday 😛
9) bohot rote hai par fir bhi meri pics jarur click karte hai 🙂
10) Hamare beech me kabhi ego nahi aata 🙂
When you’re walking out of a bad breakup and trying to fall in love again, it’s obvious that you’d be bothered by the memories of your past. At times, you may also be specifically looking for someone who reminds you of your ex, just so you can feel complete again.
Don’t remember your ex for all the wrong reasons. Remember your ex for the fact that they caused you more pain than you could bear, and you’re still trying to erase that memory and trying to replace it with new and happier memories. As long as you stay firm on your decision to never get back into that painful relationship, you will have the strength to avoid any let’s-get-back-together requests from your old flame.